Tuesday, June 20, 2006

PodGrunt -- great new podcast


Watch the video

Since video blogging and podcasting are so new, it's a real pleasure when I discover a show that really takes advantage of the medium.

That's certainly the case with the shows that Craig Syverson and his new company Grunt Media are producing. These 5-min tutorials pack an amazing amount of information into a short format.

Craig's first podcast series was VideoGrunt, which covers the basics of video production. With the positive response he received on that, he recently launched PodGrunt, which covers the basics of podcasting.

Watching the first episdoe of PodGrunt, I'm struck by how clean and focused the shows are. Craig's flair for graphics allows him to convey relatively complex subjects quickly. Moreover, his shows are designed specifically for the very small screen. Sure, the shows look great on my computer screen; but when I viewed them on a video ipod... wow!

I met Craig recently at the Vloggercon convention in San Francisco. We spent a fair amount of time talking over the course of two days and he impressed me with his passion for this new medium and his plans for the future of his company.

I've included my interview with Craig on vloggercon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home