Tuesday, August 08, 2006

1TrackMind premiere countdown

The 1TrackMind premiere is a week from tomorrow (Aug 16) and things are GOING OFF! Today is a typical day:

I got serious about picture quality and bought a great camera today, the DVX100B. If you want quality video, you have to have all manual controls... so I stepped away from the camcorder and ordered a REAL camera!

Max Forward started work on the show's main title today. It will be a 10-sec animated movie starring Devilina, the devilish vixen you see on the home page.

Every main title needs a theme song and I heard that for the first time today. Big thanks to Steve Celi, the music man! Sorry, no sneak preview. You'll hear it for the first time next Wednesday.

I had furniture for the set delivered today.

The website is almost done and started getting transferred to my host today. Thanks to Erica & Brandon at Caffeine Web Design for the nice work!

This morning I consulted with ace cameraman Bob Hayes what color backdrop I should use and got advice on my camera.

Plus a thousand other small details. Oh wait... what was that emergency thing I had to do....?

I'll sleep after the premiere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home